To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550
Job Title: Vehicle Body Repair and Paint Development Coach
Location: M25 Corridor
Summary and Main Purpose:
To guide and support learners in their progression and achievement of an Advanced Apprenticeship” through effective and engaging training, along with regular visits in-company that ensure the implementation of learning in the workplace.
- Deliver and facilitate assessment and training (if applicable) that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of delegate satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback.
- Complete the required number of in-company reviews required for each apprentice, supporting them to implement the new knowledge and skills learnt during college training (if applicable) into their day-to-day work.
- Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Manage and support the learner to collect the necessary evidence, both during the review visits and whilst attending college, to ensure progression for their qualification, including, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills and to ensure achievement of the recommended milestones.
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales i.e. delegate satisfaction results, expenses, review documents, reports etc.
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical training and competitors (other training companies) is kept constantly updated by way of self-development.
- Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance.
- Understand where the role fits within the programme team and work closely with programme team colleagues on specific projects.
- Research the automotive motor industry on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends.
- Continue to develop a network of industry contacts to understand views and perceptions of major businesses in the industry on specific issues that may affect Remit.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
- Relevant occupational qualification
- A1 Assessor Award
- Teaching qualification
- Experience of delivering training and support
- Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Assessment processes and evidence capture
- Maytas system including Maytas Online/Offline Knowledge of Government Funded training
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Good general IT awareness
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- An ability to motivate and support learners
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the UK as required
- Full valid driving licence
- Prepared to stay overnight at locations as required
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Proven track record to influence people
- Experience of writing reports and training material
Remit Group is an Investors in People Gold and Health & Wellbeing awarded employer who pride ourselves on being a company putting our learners and colleagues at the heart of everything we do. As an equal opportunity, disability confident and safeguarding committed employer, we welcome applications from all who meet our minimum requirements and any prospective colleagues will be assessed as part of a fair and Safer Recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references. Read our data policy at www.remit.co.uk/privacy to find out more about how we store and handle applicants’ information.