To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Consultant
Department: Sales – IT & Digital
Location: South East and London
Reports To: Head of Sales – IT
Summary and Main Purpose:
- The Senior Business Development Consultant will be responsible for targeting new key customers and developing opportunities relating to Remit Training’s IT & Digital Offering
- Responsible for all stages of the sales cycle relevant to each opportunity, taking a lead role on proposal submission, bid management and all accompanying governance adherence.
- Responsible for developing strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Focusing on Remit Training’s IT and Digital prospective customers, the Senior Business Development Consultant will be required to grow Remit’s customer base by proactively pursuing new opportunities with new target customers, developing strong propositions, exceptional relationships at all levels and communicating our growing service offering across all key services.
- Working closely with the Operations teams, the Senior Business Development Consultant will ensure that adequate and appropriate resources are made available to satisfy prospective customer requirements for each opportunity.
- As part of a growing Business Development team, the Senior Business Development Consultant will also be required to work collaboratively with other Business Development, Account Management and Marketing colleagues; supporting them with their own opportunities where and when appropriate.
- Maintain the high standards of professionalism, customer service and integrity expected by Remit
- To grow revenue and identify strategies for future growth opportunities
- To identify, manage and win key opportunities with large levy clients, micro levy business and SME’s
- To be responsible for bid management and all accompanying adherence throughout the sales cycle.
- To manage financial aspects of each opportunity; including developing the opportunity budgets.
- To lead on proposal writing and presentation production and delivery for each opportunity.
- Maintain a high and frequent level of contact with key targets at all levels throughout customer organisations.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of target customers, businesses, products, challenges and Remit’s competitors.
- Maintain sales plans and pipeline relevant to each opportunity.
- Promotion of the Remit Training business within target accounts organisations.
- To carry out other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
- Identification of opportunities to improve and develop business further.
- Understand Remit and client culture and values and work in line with these always.
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!