To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Summary and Main Purpose:
The main purpose of this rewarding and fulfilling role is to attract candidates to apprenticeship vacancies via multiple channels.
You will manage job sites such as NAS (National Apprenticeship Service), Indeed, Total Jobs and Universal Job Match to ensure that all applicants are reviewed and processed as per entry criteria. You will work closely with the desk-based and field-based sales teams to ensure they are provided with a selection of strong, engaged applicants for them to share with prospective employers.
- Source and attract apprenticeship candidates through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners.
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability, match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion – managing the end to end cycle.
- Liaising with the sales team to support with the creation and advertising of job vacancies based on employer requirements using NAS and manage the whole recruitment process for each candidate
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts, candidates screened and engagement activities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with employers and candidates
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database/CRM
- Maintain the high standards of professionalism, customer service and integrity expected by Remit
- Experience of recruitment / placement of candidates / CV Screening
- Experience of candidate engagement or talent acquisition
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Possess a confident, friendly and professional manner
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Good general IT awareness Microsoft Office and CRM user
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Proven track record to influence people
- Full valid driving licence
Remit Group is an Investors in People Gold and Health & Wellbeing awarded employer who pride ourselves on being a company putting our learners and colleagues at the heart of everything we do. As an equal opportunity, disability confident and safeguarding committed employer, we welcome applications from all who meet our minimum requirements and any prospective colleagues will be assessed as part of a fair and Safer Recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references. Read our data policy at www.remit.co.uk/privacy to find out more about how we store and handle applicants’ information.