To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550.
Job Title: Learner Recruitment Consultant
Location: Office based
Reports To: Head of Apprentice Recruitment
Purpose of the role:
Here at Remit Group we are passionate about developing new talent to make us the provider of choice and start your career within the recruitment industry.
Are you passionate about supporting the next generation to start their career?
• To be responsible to attract and recruit young people on behalf of Remit clients onto the respective apprenticeship programmes.
• To work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
• To establish and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external partners representing Remit and the RMI (Retail Motor Industry).
• To have excellent communication skills and the ability to actively lead successful change and improvements.
• Manage an ongoing caseload of applicants, providing information, advice, guidance and support to assist them in overcoming barriers to employment and training.
Screening suitable applicants to potentially shortlist to vacancies
Arrange interviews with employers for successfully screened applicants
Follow up on interviews and give feedback to applicants and employers
• To support and market Remit apprenticeships to employers through different campaigns
• To maintain and update the vacancy recording systems in line with current Company reporting processes.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
Remit Group is an Investors in People Gold and Health & Wellbeing awarded employer who pride ourselves on being a company putting our learners and colleagues at the heart of everything we do. As an equal opportunity, disability confident and safeguarding committed employer, we welcome applications from all who meet our minimum requirements and any prospective colleagues will be assessed as part of a fair and Safer Recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references. Read our data policy at www.remit.co.uk/privacy to find out more about how we store and handle applicants’ information.