To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550.
Remit Group is one of the largest Training Providers in the UK, and provides Apprenticeship training with an overall Ofsted Grade 2 and a Grade 1 in Leadership & Management. We are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Job Title: In House Lawyer
Salary: Part time, negotiable
Reports To: Finance Director
Direct Reports: Contracts Administrator
Summary and Main Purpose:
To provide legal expertise for all internal and external company legal and procedural matters based in a modern working environment with great access to the M1
1. End to end management of the contract process with clients including:
• Management of the Contracts Administrator
• Contract amendment, negotiation & finalisation
• Review & redesign of our standard contract templates
• Ensuring that all new and existing clients have an appropriate contract in place
2. Support the wider business with all legal matters that may arise including disputes, debt collection, employment law, procurement & supplier contracts. Responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice to the senior management team.
3. Manage and control all internal policies & procedures ensuring that they are kept updated, accessible in one place, fit for purpose and implemented by the business.
4. Continuously developing best practice and constantly seeking ways to improve corporate governance and risk management
A qualified Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!