To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Summary and Main Purpose:
The Remit marketing team is responsible for managing and developing the Remit brand and for supporting our colleagues, clients and learners to achieve success. With new clients regularly coming on board, we have ambitions to grow even more and are therefore looking for a colleague who wants to join us on this exciting journey and be part of our future. As a friendly team we love new ideas and the work is varied, challenging and pacey which keeps everyday interesting! We have a ‘one team’ philosophy and a desire to improve and innovate, and that makes it a great place to work. So, if you’re looking for your next move, where you can help shape the future and make an impact, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of our digital transformation programme, we have a fantastic new role and are looking for a CRM and marketing data analyst to take the use of technology and development of market insights to the next level. We already have some systems in place and want someone to help us optimise these and bring new ideas to the table.
We are looking for someone with strong experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) who will be the company champion and lead in helping the business optimise its CRM and marketing communications systems. You will understand business requirements and processes and configure/customise the CRM system and flows appropriately, and instruct developers as required. As someone who loves data you will thrive on analysing and interpreting data sources (CRM, website and on-line platforms etc) to generate reports and look at ROI, and you are able to take complex information and explain it clearly, turning information into meaningful insights. You will be also be comfortable directing and working alongside other marketing colleagues and sales and operational teams to action these and drive the business forward. With a passion for connecting with customers you will be experienced in using marketing automation tools (ClickDimensions, Dotmailer or similar) to drive engagement and generate leads and be able to write engaging copy and produce creative that resonates with the target audience.
Previous experience in a CRM and analytical role is essential, with a solid understanding of the role of data and insights in informing marketing and sales strategies.
- CRM ‘product owner’ and lead
- Data analysis and report generation across a variety of marketing and sales platforms (including CRM, the website, on-line platforms) establishing and monitoring against KPIs.
- Work alongside marketing, sales and other colleagues to identify and implement initiatives to improve performance and lead generation
- Provide general support and assistance with any other marketing activities as and when they arise.
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
- Technical / marketing / analytical degree or equivalent
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft Office applications
- CRM qualification
- Google analytics
- CRM – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Google analytics
- Marketing automation platforms
- Email platform experience
- Communication campaign experience (including re-marketing tactics) with the ability to initiate and implement campaigns
- Experience of building stakeholder relationships successfully across a breadth of departments/functions
- Confident in talking to and presenting to senior stakeholders
- The ability to use initiative and identify opportunities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology as a facilitator to business efficiencies and progress
- A desire to undertake directed and self-directed training and learning to increase skills and knowledge
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- B2B marketing and lead generation
- Knowledge and use of Power BI
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Ability to coach and lead others
- Time Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Expert report generation and writing skills
- Working knowledge and implementation experience of the relevant compliance and data protection laws
- Full valid driving licence with access to a car
- Knowledge of education and training
Remit Group is an Investors in People Gold and Health & Wellbeing awarded employer who pride ourselves on being a company putting our learners and colleagues at the heart of everything we do. As an equal opportunity, disability confident and safeguarding committed employer, we welcome applications from all who meet our minimum requirements and any prospective colleagues will be assessed as part of a fair and Safer Recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references. Read our data policy at www.remit.co.uk/privacy to find out more about how we store and handle applicants’ information.