A Team Leader/Supervisor is a first line management role, with operational/ project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. They provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals. Working in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation, specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever the role.
Key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
The apprenticeship will typically take between 12 and 18 months to complete.
On programme support
- Dedicated Remit development coaches
- FUSE (online learning platform)
- EP (electronic portfolio)
We help our employer partners to understand and manage the cost of delivering relevant qualifications. Using available funding, we work hard to make sure we offer a cost-effective solution, with a demonstrable return on investment.
The end point assessment will test the entire standard, and be undertaken as follows:
- Assessment of knowledge through a test using scenarios, questions and responses
- Assessment of competency through competency based interview
- Assessment of portfolio of evidence
- Continuing professional development log, reviewed and professional discussion/question and answer session
Benefits to your organisation
- Our programmes are tailored to your organisation
- Our people become your people
- Reduce recruitment costs and develop new recruits
- Increase productivity and your bottom line
- Develop a skilled and motivated workforce
- Make hiring simpler and cheaper
- Flexibility for existing employees
- Fill your skills gaps