Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Remit Group LTD ( Remit / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of 4 Orchard Place, Nottingham, NG8 6PX
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to all entrants over 16 years of age only
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw opens at 1pm on 25h September 2019 and closes at 7pm on 26th September. Late entries will not be accepted.
8. To enter the prize draw: simply fill in the online form or speak to a member of the team
9. Remit LTD will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
10. The prize will be as follows:
• £25 voucher for Nandos
• £25 voucher for Showcase Cinemas
11. Remit’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winners will be drawn at random.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Remit regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Winners will be notified after 30th September
17. Remit will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, Remit reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
18. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize
19. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
20. If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Remit reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Remit for the purposes of administering the prize draw and for marketing purposes.
22. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Remit Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://remit.co.uk/privacy/
Limitation of Liability
24. Remit does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize
25. Remit reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.