The main purpose of a Customer Service specialist is to be a professional for direct customer support within all sectors and organisation types. The Customer Service apprentice is an advocate of customer service who acts as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries. As an expert in your organisation’s products and/or services, they will share knowledge with their wider team and colleagues. They will gather and analyse data and customer information that influences change and improvements in service. Utilising both organisational and generic IT systems to carry out their role with an awareness of other digital technologies. This could be in many types of environment including contact centres, retail, webchat, service industry or any customer service point.
The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 15 months to complete depending on experience.
On programme support
- Dedicated Remit development coaches
- FUSE (online learning platform)
- EP (electronic portfolio)
We help our employer partners to understand and manage the cost of delivering relevant qualifications. Using available funding, we work hard to make sure we offer a cost-effective solution, with a demonstrable return on investment.
The end point assessment is synoptic and takes place at the end of the apprentice’s learning and development.
The EPA consists of the following three assessment methods;
- Practical observation with Q&As
- Work based project, supported by an interview
- Professional discussion supported by portfolio evidence
Benefits to your organisation
- Our programmes are tailored to your organisation
- Our people become your people
- Reduce recruitment costs and develop new recruits
- Increase productivity and your bottom line
- Develop a skilled and motivated workforce
- Make hiring simpler and cheaper
- Flexibility for existing employees
- Fill your skills gaps