To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550.
Salary: Competitive plus company car or car allowance
Summary and Main Purpose:
To support, motivate, enable and guide learners to achieve their qualification through fun, engaging, effective teaching and delivery. Deliver the Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s to a caseload of learners.
- Deliver and facilitate teaching and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Recruit learners to maintain caseload to support team growth including minimum of two enrolments/vacancies generated per month.
- Performance against key measures delivered consistently.
- Support the learning process through use of learning resources, Fuse and facilitating workplace on-the-job training as required.
- Hold monthly progressive visits with all learners.
- Attention to detail on the required administration of visit reports.
- Build outstanding relationships with employers and learners.
- Plan the assessment process with learners and employers – observe, via remote delivery and learning to record assessment, feedback and complete all relevant documentation.
- Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learner’s qualification.
- Provide learners with all the relevant policies and regulations to clarify what is expected of them and to ensure their safety.
- Monitor learner’s welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling learner’s knowledge regarding Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Equality & Diversity.
- Identify and highlight opportunities to develop and improve business further.
- Consistently demonstrate our Remit Cultural and Brand Values and behave professionally in line with these.
- Understand Remit and client culture and values and work in line with these always.
- Good standard of general education including 5 GCSEs – English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Relevant occupational qualification and sector experience
- A-Level or equivalent (Level 4 or above)
- Achieved a vocational qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
- Relevant Technical Certificates
- AET (Level 3) & CET (Level 4) or equivalent (Cert Ed)
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at management level within your sector of expertise
- Proven experience of consistently exceeding targets
- Experience of coaching and mentoring learners with mixed abilities
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude unreservedly
- Proven experience of delivery of Functional Skills
- Previous experience of using Electronic Portfolio and online learning platforms
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills OR A thorough knowledge of key system software
- Sales and business development skills
- Good time management with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive and enthusiastic
- Conscientious, assertive and self-disciplined
- Desire to succeed and adaptable to change
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
- A strategic and commercial attitude
- A creative, lateral thinker and energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
Remit Group is an Investors in People Gold and Health & Wellbeing awarded employer who pride ourselves on being a company putting our learners and colleagues at the heart of everything we do. As an equal opportunity, disability confident and safeguarding committed employer, we welcome applications from all who meet our minimum requirements and any prospective colleagues will be assessed as part of a fair and Safer Recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references. Read our data policy at www.remit.co.uk/privacy to find out more about how we store and handle applicants’ information.