To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550
Role Location: Field Based
Salary Band: Competitive plus car/car allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Development Coach is to teach, guide and support the development and progression of our learners on apprenticeship programmes. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Deliver and facilitate assessment and training, which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace..
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback.
- Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice.
- Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Manage and support the learner to collect the necessary evidence during the visits, to ensure progression for their qualification and to achieve the necessary milestones.
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales.
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical training and competitors are kept constantly updated by way of self-development (CPD).
- Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance.
- Research the industry on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- NVQ Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent in the Care Sector
- TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths & English or equivalent
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship training and support in a work based environment
- Assessment processes and evidence capture
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
- Ability to motivate and support learners
- PTTLS or equivalent
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2 or equivalent
Remit Group is an Investors in People Gold and Health & Wellbeing awarded employer who pride ourselves on being a company putting our learners and colleagues at the heart of everything we do. As an equal opportunity, disability confident and safeguarding committed employer, we welcome applications from all who meet our minimum requirements and any prospective colleagues will be assessed as part of a fair and Safer Recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references. Read our data policy at www.remit.co.uk/privacy to find out more about how we store and handle applicants’ information.