To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Assistant for more details on 0115 9759550.
Job Title: Development Coach Team Leader Level 3 & Management up to Level 5
Department: Remit Food
Location: Field based
Are you an experienced manager or assessor/coach who wants to inspire others who are starting out in their management/ team leader career or looking to take their next steps in their career progression?
We are seeking to recruit a management professional who is passionate, committed and able to transfer their knowledge and skills to enhance the learning experience for participants on our management apprenticeship programmes.
Summary and Main Purpose:
Your role is to teach, guide and provide structured support for participants to engage them in effective learning in their work-based setting to achieve a successful outcome, via a blended working approach.
- Deliver and facilitate exceptional training and formative assessment, which encourages accelerated learning and results and new knowledge, skills and behaviours being applied into the workplace
- Evaluate and modify training delivery, through continuous improvement, as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback
- Complete the required number of visits and progress each apprentice in line with their learner journey embedding functional skills,Prevent, British Values, Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
- Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance for the learner during the working day.
- Provide an outstanding learning experience through a variety of learning activities to enable development of skills,knowledge and behaviours for their apprenticeship standard
- Support and manage the learner to enable them to practice and apply the new skills, knowledge and behaviours in their workplace recording evidence of impact in readiness for end pint assessment.
- Guide and support the learner to enable them to practice and apply their new skills, knowledge and behaviours in their workplace, collecting and recording evidence of impact and prepare them for the end point assessment (EPA)
- Support and manage the learner to achieve the required functional skills within the apprenticeship standard.
- Monitor and review learner issues, taking any remedial action to ensure a successful learning outcome and limit early leavers from the programme
- Manage and complete business administration within given timescale
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including subject specialism and teaching, learning and assessment by way of self-development (CPD)
- Work as part of the delivery team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance
- Research the industry on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends
- Understand and comply with Remit and client culture and values
Essential to the role
·Ability to demonstrate experience of relevant occupational competency in management (up to level 5)
·Confident communicator with outstanding presentation skills, oral and written
·Excellent IT knowledge and skills
·Ability to set SMART targets
·Time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
·Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
·Functional Skills level 2, maths and English or equivalent
Personal Qualities and Attributes
·Committed to excellence
·Creative and dynamic
·Organised and structured
Desirable to the role
·Management qualification level 5 or equivalent
·TAQA level 3 or equivalent
·Teaching or training qualification (AET/CET/DETor similar)
Skills and Knowledge
·Knowledge of management models and theories
·Knowledge of government funded training
·Experience of working with an electronic portfolio system
·Experience of working with apprenticeship standards
·Assessment processes and evidence capture
Remit Group is an Investors in People Gold and Health & Wellbeing awarded employer who pride ourselves on being a company putting our learners and colleagues at the heart of everything we do. As an equal opportunity, disability confident and safeguarding committed employer, we welcome applications from all who meet our minimum requirements and any prospective colleagues will be assessed as part of a fair and Safer Recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references. Read our data policy at www.remit.co.uk/privacy to find out more about how we store and handle applicants’ information.