Passenger Transport Apprenticeships
In partnership with a number of large passenger transport companies, Remit are now able to provide the whole industry with exclusive access to the Passenger Transport Academy; including industry leading apprenticeship programmes, technical / non- technical training and specialist recruitment services.
Remit is one of the largest training provider’s in the country, with Skills funding Agency contractual funding arrangements in place for the delivery of apprenticeships throughout the United Kingdom. Remit also has contracts with two of the UK’s largest passenger transport companies and will deliver over 2000 qualifications in 2011, and we are anticipating delivering even more in 2012.
Remit have developed the Passenger Transport Academy that is synonymous with best practice, quality, reliability and professionalism both inside and outside the industry. It demonstrates that the organisation is not only technically competent but has also embraced the development of the next generation of employees.
By choosing Remit as your apprentice provider you will benefit from:
- An inclusive recruitment and selection process that will provide you with the best available applicants in your area
- Off the job training at a local college selected by the Academy specifically for the quality of provision and for the college’s success rates
- Experience Industry assessors focussed on ensuring each apprentice develops to their full potential
- Specialist staff who are able to support those apprentices with specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, therefore ensuring that the learning difficulty does not prevent the apprentice from achieving
- Innovative training which can enable some apprenticeships to be delivered wholly in the work place therefore avoiding the need for the apprentice to attend off the job training.
- All of these benefits at no cost to yourselves*
Passenger Transport Academy Apprenticeship courses include:
- Transport Engineering & Maintenance Level 2 – Bus and Coach
- Transport Engineering & Maintenance Level 3 – Bus and Coach
- Public Carrying Vehicle Level 2 – Bus and Coach
- Public Carrying Vehicle Level 3 – Bus and Coach
- Driver – Certificate of Professional Competence
- Customer Service – Level 2
- Business Administration – Level 2
- Team Leading Level 2
- Team Leading Level 3
NVQ in Rail Transport Operations - Level 2
- SVQ in Rail Transport Operations - Level 2
- NVQ in Rail Operations Supervisory - Level 3
- NVQ in Rail Engineering - Level 1
- NVQ in Rail Engineering - Level 2
- NVQ in Rail Engineering - Level 3